Monday, December 1, 2008

Targetless!!...

December 01, 2008, Hot & Sunny

Nothing special today. just tidy up my documents and have little but messy business discussion. I just start to realise that the business world is full with self-fish. I provide full professional service but end up squeezed by customer unprofessionally for price-cut. haiz..... what I can do for living?... =( perhaps I need a better opportunity or customer that appreciate my profession.

An ending for the wiremen license is a start for another journer. however, I am now located at the transition period where I really have no target nor mission to achieve. and my business contacts are limited to help me expand and grow. Demotivated and depressed yet extremely stressed and worried for future. now only alcohol can temporary release me from such stress. Temporary!.....

No comments: