Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Blue Collar Technician

December 09, 2008, Hot & Sunny
Spending more than half day supervising in the site under the sun. And today really witness how the technician spend their physical energy, and risk their safety to complete the job, just for a moderate living. feel some complicated feelings although i have moderate income, however i spend luxuriously, have a comfort working situation and seem like have a better future.

Before that i feel nothing, and sometimes feel appropriate that my father cut the sub contractor price. But today, I feel that they should reserve the money. And I promise, I will never cut the labour charge of my sub-contractor and will pay them accordingly as long as they didn't charge too much!.... Promise!!..... I should change my spending attitude too!!.... MUST!!....

No comments: