Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Jia Yi's Birthday

December 10, 2008, Rainy

Today is my lovely niece, Jia Yi, two year old's birthday and my sister, Lufen, twenty two year old's birthday. We celebrate at home with few relatives only, small but hapenning. Jia Yi today is super-active that her babysitter also said that she become another person while in own home. But Jia Yi play very happily and eat a lots of foods today. Later if I am free, I will upload some photos here.

Besides, I heard another breaking new after I went drink beer with one of my boss's son. He said that my big boss is retiring soon, although is not officially announced. What a breaking news!!... My company still getting the contract from the Company is an unknown now as the big boss is a relative of mine. But I will sure fight it back with current contacts and connections.

Today I drank a lot of beer until blur blur and spend quite a lot... I determine to control my spending, but sometimes just can't stop my attitude... Perhaps I need better discipline.... Hopefully can success!.....

No comments: