Saturday, December 6, 2008

Old Friends Meet-Up

December 06, 2008, Sunny

Today met with Debbie, really long time not met her. Nice chat, feel something different but can't speak out what's the differences. hahaha.... Another two of my best friend also there, watson and sue. we still same joking and teasing around, and exchange photography knowledge also. well, most likely are they teaching me. hehehe.... I can feel that they quite frustrated with the question: 'when you both going to get married?', and watson's answer always: 'after you'... hahaha.... anyway, good answer.... =D

looking forward for the bak kut teh dating on coming monday... watson, just order whatever portion you want, on my bill!!... =)

1 comment:

suerrealis said...

lungseng...
im not frustrated when u ask me that
but clearly u could feel the "tension"! lol!


was nice meeting u and debbs and the rest up as well. posted sum pics in Facebook if u want them! :)