Friday, December 5, 2008

Insurance Agent!!. Sux!!.....

December 05, 2008, Hot & Sunny

Today visit Jia Yi at her babysitter house and bring her to office & JJ. So happy and satisfy seeing her cute'ing around... hehehe...

I met 2 sucks insurance agent today: one late for 45 mins (although is friend, but still too much), and another push for sale and higher premium. Sucks, I hate insurance agent force me to sign policy on the spot after he present, and the policy is damn expensive. No hope for you to get sale from me... Please la, be professional. insurance industry is not so lame for sale as you thought, is a professional customer-oriented field with customed-made policy, NOT the product-oriented.

Seem like I am more professional that this two insurance agent... hahaha.... however, I satisfy with my current industry and career... just stressed to grow it.... but, everything stressed if you demand for more!!! just need to handle it.... =D

No comments: