Sunday, December 21, 2008

Malaysian Young Entreprenuer Conference (MYEC) '08

December 21, 2008, Rainy

Today I participated the Malaysian Young Entreprenuer Conference (MYEC) '08. Long hour, an hour after schedule but interesting and educating. The talk by the speakers, especially the successful entreprenuer such as Tony Fernadez, Dato' Izat, Datuk P.Kasi, Dato' Adnan etc really awesome. I learnt a lot from their experience and values in order to achieve success. Their success not came in the first time. Most of them fall but able to get back become bigger and bigger.

Some disappointing issue is although we able to networking with the participants, but I have some uncomfortable with the so called 'young entreprenuer'. They present a namecard with no registered company, no company details, and just their name and mobile phone. Some even stating theu doing a business and maybe can offer some business to me. How trusty they are?!!!.... I have a strong untrusting for them and suspect they are opportunist and try to get benefits from other... Opportunist, a!!... it that's surpose to be an entreprenuer value and delivered in the seminar?!! and are they doing the right things?!... but certainly I wouldn't risk my father company...

I heard a quite harassing thing today from my brst friend. His relationship been over so many challenges and hardwork, but now facing some serious issue. Both are my best friend. I will try my best to look for the best solution, although i am not an expert in this field. But I really wish they can have a good and happy ending after so many years..... Appreciate!!....

No comments: