Thursday, March 19, 2009

Another Tiring Day

March 19, 2009 Sunny, Tired

today was an another tiring day. yesterday nite arrived home at 4.30am and slept at 6, while woke up at 9am to work. just able to steal a nap around 4pm. though nothing much to do today, but really don't have concentration and dedication to work. =( i can expect a sleepless nite later cos if i nap at noon, i hardly sleep at nite. even with alcohol. i always wondering y alcohol can't improve my sleep, but make me can't sleep well. =( so less alcohol, no caffeine anymore. i try lo...

after had some argument wif my boss, i really feel lot of relief these few days. my mood and emotion become extremely good. and felt that i have more flexibility in my future. although somehow i can expect i'll in this industry or come back to this family business, one day, but it certainly won't be the same as the previous. at least more command power and influence in this traditional-managed business. for others are hardly to imagine that a bank priority banking customer that having such unsatisfy career situation. =P

talk about the priority banking, yesterday i received a call from an ex-UOB customer services officer. she previously called to my office for business and i attended her and just intro her a little sum of insurance policy. tat's like 2 years ago. and suddenly she called me yesterday and said that she shifted to hong leong bank as their priority customer officer and try to get some business from me, esp in the unit trust investment. i told her that im alr hong leong pb and she check my account and said that my money in fixed deposit won't make good return and ask me to invest the money in unit trust. cheh, i been hong leong pb for many years and those such stupid unit trust cost my mother and me quite an amount of money. u think i'll throw more money for ur commision? diu... then she ask me to re-finance my house. another diu, my house left 3 yrs++ then will fully paid, refinance for wat o, wan me tight longer with this financial trap mie.

I don't know y these day the bank train their staff to be so realistic? can't be more customer-oriented that all the business approaches practised? come-on, go and discover wat i wan from bank, instead of just keep pushing me something that is not my interest or seduce me with the 'potential' return just because for ur commission. diu... almost every 2 days then got banker or credit card ppl call and approach some stupid and not necessary things. just fired those ppl, cut cost and reduce the finance charge of the customer la.... make me now damn 'boiling; only...

don't say that alr la... make my mood become bad... i make appointment to wash face tmr... with my cousin.. haha.... new facial spa, hopefully won't make me disappointed... =D

No comments: