Saturday, November 22, 2008

November 22, 2008 Sunny

Exhausted, exhausted, exhausted.... first time i feel that i am a blue collar wiremen, but post an unprofessional technical skill. first time in my life that i need to really use my physical energy to grant graditute, however, i failed to grant it. the activity load i had today is maybe the total load for a month for my normal lifestyle.

i got no idea where to start with the job and my tought on that time is 'i am really in the wrong place, and perhaps industry'. and i show no progress during that time. after lunch and a nap in car, i finally get the pace and show some progress.

maybe isomnia has cause my physical condition become poor. after the practical training, i end up with exhausted and muscle pain on my arm and shoulder, but yet i not able to sleep at 1am now. =(

hope tomorrow my progress will be better and able to pass criteria for the actual test on coming thursday. wish me pace, cheers and good sleep.

No comments: