Friday, November 28, 2008

November 27, 2008, Rainy, Finally, It's Over!...

Finally, my practical test is over. success on time. although a minor problem occured but luckily the examiner give me a chance. maybe there are some helps from Allyson.

for this test, I must thank Allyson, the one that encourage and help me in pursuing this license, my father, the one that teach me a lot in electrical system, material, and do wiring with fast way, and my supervisor, Siong, the one that teach me the wiring knowledge and lend tools to me.

feel released after the test although my body is completely exhausted. all just gone the way that a newly hand-ons unprofessional wiremen desired and hoped. hahaha....

now, u can call lim peh wiremen with MBA and bachelor of engineering.... hahahahaha......

No comments: